Are you not sure on how to work with your child now that they have been diagnosed? This workshop will help parents to understand the symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options for children with ADHD. Dr. Haynes in this informative 2 hour workshop will discuss:
- The causes, symptoms, and diagnosis of ADHD
- Evidenced based treatment approaches for children in school, home, and relationships/social interactions
- The school responsibility including accommodations and 504/IEP requirements for children diagnosed with ADHD
- Medication treatments and how parents can know when to start using medication
- Alternative treatment interventions including nutrition, social skills, mindfulness, and individual psychosocial therapy
- Parent involvement in behavior modification and ways parents can assist professionals in helping their child with ADHD succeed
Dr. Haynes will use videos, role plays and present information in an easy to understand and practical way.
To purchase workshop please click HERE.
Accessible at any time.
For any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or call 856-228-1005.
Presenter: Dr. Stacy Haynes, Ed.D., LPC